YOU WILL GET YOUR AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION CPR AED, FIRST AID CARD RIGHT AFTER THE CLASS
The HEARTSAVER, FIRST AID, CPR, AED course is designed for Non - Healthcare Providers including teachers, school employees, coaches, girl scouts and lay persons to render aid and perform CPR on cardiac arrest patients. This class will give the lay rescuer the skills to recognize the signs of an unresponsive and apneic patient, alert emergency medical services, and perform life-saving CPR with an AED. Moreover, this class will also go over the various medical emergencies that are most commonly faced in today’s society ranging from trauma to severe allergic reactions to environmental emergencies. This comprehensive course will give the provider the confidence to render not only CPR in cardiac and airway obstruction emergencies, but to also provide life-saving recognition and treatment for life threatening situations.
Upon successful completion, students receive a Heartsaver course certification card, valid for 2 years.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is an emergency procedure which is attempted in an effort to return life to a person in cardiac arrest. It is indicated in those who are unresponsive with no breathing or only gasps. It may be attempted both in and outside of a hospital.
CPR involves chest compressions at a rate of at least 100-120 per minute in an effort to create artificial circulation by manually pumping blood through the heart. In addition the rescuer may provide breaths by either exhaling into their mouth or utilizing a device that pushes air into the lungs. HEARTSAVER CPR, FIRST AID, AED course includes:
- CPR fort Adult, Child and Infant CPR / AED (with a mask)
Students, teachers, public servants, and any individual around at-risk individuals such as children or the elderly should take this class! The course represents a combined provider class that awards the provider in two certifications: CPR/AED & First Aid.
Alternatively, this course can also be taken separately for those that solely require just Heartsaver CPR/AED or just Heartsaver First Aid. However, we strongly recommend taking both classes at once for not only cost efficiency, but also expansion in life saving knowledge.
- Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- First aid basics
- Medical emergencies
- Injury emergencies
- Environmental emergencies
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR and AED use.
Adult, Child & Infant CPR AED (with a mask)
First aid basics (including scene safety, finding the problem, calling for help and more)
Medical emergencies (including actions for choking, breathing problems, shock, allergic reactions, asthma, heart attack, seizures, stroke and more)
Injury emergencies (including actions for bleeding, broken bones, burns, sprains and more)
Environmental emergencies (including actions for bites and stings, and temperature-related and poison emergencies)
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (12 seats left)STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC - TEMECULA
- Friday, November 16, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (12 seats left)STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC - TEMECULA
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (12 seats left)STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC - TEMECULA
- Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (12 seats left)STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC - TEMECULA
- Saturday, December 22, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 3:30 PM (12 seats left)STAT CPR SOLUTIONS INC - TEMECULA
- Give us a call to discuss more dates, times and class details. Thank you, STAT CPR SOLUTIONS (951) 282-1507